Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures Of Testicles Waxing Is It Normal For A Woman To Be Fascinated With Her Guy's Testicles?

Is it normal for a woman to be fascinated with her guy's testicles? - pictures of testicles waxing

I wonder whether it is normal that a woman fascinated by the testicles of its kind was. My girlfriend enjoys holding my balls while she sleeps. During sex, he loves to play with them and squeeze them. And when you leave the tub or shower has a habit of sneaking behind me and reached between my legs recover. That is fine, but now I want to take pictures of my balls on your phone to display at work during the day. I said, it's a bit much. But she says she loves it with and watch play the testicle. I'm curious to know if other girls are doing well? Is this normal?

I think I manage to get any time to leave. lol. I asked some women at work on this, but she seems embarrassed. So here I am.

Thank you!

5 comments:

big_boun... said...

We all have our particular interests and obsessions, and some girls are especially excited about the testicles. Personally, I can really identify myself with his girlfriend - I love my boyfriend's testicles and I give them constant attention. I say: Let's fun!

Jeremy H said...

LOL, yes, yes! My girlfriend is too obsessed with em. She loves to hold and lightweight * tap * or kick. She said she felt funny and did not resemble anything in your body. She loves me when I leave the shower cuz the scrotum is tight and curly (sorry for TMI).

Amber P said...

I know not normal at all! A little fascinated - ok, but shes obsessed! I personally believe, guys testicles are sick and do not go near them!

addy said...

haha i used to exboyfriends grab my balls and cock, while I slept.
thats funny.

Mary said...

Yes, it is perfectly normal. I do it all the time, as my friend.

Post a Comment