Sunday, January 31, 2010

Head Feels As Though It Is Woosy My Ear Is Stinging, When I Tilt My Head It Feels As Though There's Fluid, After A Plane Landing.. ???????

My ear is stinging, when i tilt my head it feels as though there's fluid, after a plane landing.. ??????? - head feels as though it is woosy

I went on vacation a week ago
the plane had landed a couple of nights, and my successful deaf and went (which was usual for me), but also a lot of chopped everything ... and can hardly understand .. They were really bad ... REALLY itchy

after a long sleep, they were beautiful, but the next day when I woke up, my left ear feels as if it was locked, and when I tilt your head feels like there is fluid inside ... but it is permanently locked.

What is it?

2 comments:

grefunke... said...

It could be an accumulation of fluid behind the ear caused by a cold or flu or acoustic shock, such as the ears can be caused to explode violently. You should see a doctor, like the ears of pop should not have caused much damage and could be a tear in the eardrum.

ruby said...

happened to me after I flew I had a cold and the fluid in my ear, I was going crazy trying to get the liquid, shook his head. I could hear the fluid in the ear, but not outside. In the end I'm on the GP and found that I had an ear infection.

Post a Comment