Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jeff Hardy Pictures 2009 Backlash 2009 Your Thoughts So Far?

Backlash 2009 Your thoughts so far? - jeff hardy pictures 2009

Next on PPV WWE Backlash is 2 games so far

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Edge
In a Last Man Standing Match

And also what I call a TNA Rip It Off, I'm not a big fan of TNA, but I'm pretty sure this is the

WWE Championship Match
Triple H (c), Shane McMahon and the return of Batista

Now I want to know your opinion on these future games, it is also expected that the map

My thoughts:

LAST MATCH standing man on it and seems to conquer off Cena Cena, I'm not a Cena Hater or so, but now just your neighbor, but then wins the game, I think dinner is

The title corresponds to WWE hmm I've seen 2 times 1 is that they turn a heel Batista and Triple H will see cost us the title and Batista, HHH feud leading the Day of Reckoning, or is Triple H and Orton and HHH feud preserve further

Upcoming matches
Somehow I felt Tommy Dreamer will be in the ECW ChaPhoto Mpionship at Backlash, and to know that Tommy's all dream of becoming the ECW Champion, he will probably win

Other organs, such as the determination Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy, but that is likely to win because he has a victory in this dispute

0 comments:

Post a Comment